CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Superman

Photobucket
This is Sam today when I went to take his picture. This is classic Sam pose, when the camera comes out so do the thumbs - awesome. ;) We're putting this one on the wall for sure.

7 comments:

kelsey

he's too big. his eyes are too brown.

{d + l + p}

(This is Darcy)Oh Captain Spinach McTurkeytail, he's getting so big.

Mackenzie

oh my gosh! this is awesome i love it like crazy!

Caylee

Sam loves the Captain Spinach McTurkey Tail comment! Thanks Uncle Darcy! :)

{d + l + p}

WHAAAT? omg. he's ridiculously cute. the end.

Angie

Looove him! His cuteness is too cuteness!

McCandless Co.

Yay! I didn't have your blog, I will quickly add yours to mine. I crave having pictures like yours they are just too cute. And your kids are really so beautiful.
So no word on the new baby yet, I am 38+wks right now....what the heck, Ryder was already here for a week by now! I'll let you know. Hope you are doing great.